Tuesday 29 November 2011

#5 meadham kirchhoff is my life (2)

After immersing myself in everything Meadham Kirchhoff, I had to give a presentation to my tutors. Now, I am no fan of PowerPoint presentations; I like more handmade, one of a kind pieces so I had decided to present using mood boards. So had everyone else in my class...

Procrastination and ambition helped me to come up with this idea: I would create a shrine in Meadham Kirchhoff style à la Autumn Winter 11/12. 

Voilà! This is the final piece.


I guess it is like a three dimensional mood board; fake flowers, illustrations, inspiration, candles, holy statues and photo frames. The response from my tutors was amazing and I was so pleased with the result as it seemed impossible to achieve. I even received an email from Edward Meadham!

No comments:

Post a Comment